Monday 20 October 2014

Welcome

Good evening everyone,

Id like to firstly say Welcome to 'a beautiful mess', Well thats me.
I dont have a massive ego if im honest I hide behind my friends;family and laptop. I love blogging;Twitter;Facebook;Instagram and of course wattpad.
Im a writer on wattpad(Find me on there:anonymitygirl15) and check out a bunch of my stories if you want:) 

So id like to do something and well say what im all about...
 My name wont be revealed yet...but it may be soon.
Im 15 years old and from the UK
I write books(over 10,000 reads) 
I love blogging and music
Im not confident, extremely socially awkward and well yes, the ultimate 'beautiful mess'.

Every week I will be :
-Doing a certain blog of any choice it could be:Monthy favourties;ask me; season favourties! You name it and I will try and do it on Wednesday Evenings!
-Also just quick updates if needed ect.

So I hope you enjoy the rest of my blogs and well 
check me out on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ABeautifulMessG
Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/AnonymityGirl15

Love you all,A Beautiful Mess x

No comments:

Post a Comment