Friday 24 October 2014

Wattpad

Hiya my beautifuls,
I was wondering if any of you have heard of a social site called 'wattpad'?
No? Well I personally think you should all check it out because I have a story to tell you all. Ive become very unsociable and pretty closed over the past couple years because I didn't cope well with stress nor family problems or bullying! I started to read books on itunes and I was told of this website new to me...wattpad.com

I looked on it,made an account and there it began.
I started to write stories and getting reads,votes,comments even a couple fans. The more I wrote the higher the numbers went;my writing style was born and everything changed! My teachers in school noticed my improvement in certain area's in English which was due to this site I started achieving higher grades I had never knew before.

Because of this site Ive became more confident,open minded and found some amazing friends! This site made me who I am today and I'm so grateful to the wattpad team who developed this site so people like me could reach out to it and become everything I hope to become!

On wattpad there is a yearly competition called 'the wattys' this year I've decided to enter my story 'fake it'. I would be so grateful if people could tweet my story to be nominated and voted for so I could have a chance in getting further in the competition. Also please check out fake it. I hope you can see how I've developed into what I believe to be something worth noticing!

Link to wattpad here:wattpad.com
Link to fake it:http://www.wattpad.com/story/17624969-fake-it-wattyawards2014
TWEET THIS: I nominate 'Fake It?' by anonymitygirl15. vote and Retweet please?!http://www.wattpad.com/story/17624969-fake-it-wattyawards2014
#wattys2014 #wattys

No comments:

Post a Comment